Identity Management & Roles Based Access Control
Tuesday, September 13, 2005
  Everything's moved!

OK, I decided not to make use of Blogger's services and actually move everything back to my old blog, the one I've been running in one form or another since 1998. I'm still in the process of re-importing all the old posts (so bear with me!), but you can find all these articles and more over at http://cro.alienpants.com. I won't be posting here any more, so on the off-chance you have this bookmarked, please update.
 
Comments:
i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here
 
I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com
 
Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
 
Life is great out here in Mauritius. Plesant weather, good breeze and what more I got a great card offer from credit cards
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

About
Tom speaks on Identity and identity Management.

Links
UoS IdM PoC
Kim Cameron's Identity Blog
Digital ID World
(more coming soon...)

Archive
June 2005 / July 2005 / September 2005 /


Powered by Blogger